Sunday 13 December 2009

Spa Birthday Party @ The Noble House

On Thursday afternoon a friend called me to invite me to the 1st birthday of Rouge et Noir to be hosted by Jude Cisse, wife of ex-Liverpool footballer Djibril Cisse. So with a quick run around the shops after work, I managed to grab an outfit and start getting ready for the bash.

When we got to the Noble House, the paparazzi where already outside so I knew it was going to be a night of potential star spotting. With a glass of champagne in hand, me and my friend found one empty booth right in the corner of the room - coincidently next to all the goodie bags!

Feeling slightly out of place we just carried to chat between us before we noticed a girl come and stand near to our booth and have her photograph taken. That girl was Nathalie Emmanuel aka Sasha from Hollyoaks and not soon after havign her photo taken she came over and started chatting to us. Before we knew it two more people had joined our booth; one was Jude Cisse herself and the othera journalist from the popular Candis magazine. Next I saw Carley Stenson arrive followed shortly by Nikki Sanderson. After a quick round of PR photos we all ended up chatting and migling like we'd known each other for ages. I also got introduced to glamour model - Emma Jo who was recently left by her husband Joe Calzaghe for his partner in Strictly - Kristina Rihanoff.

The hours practically flew past and before I knew it we were out the door - with goodie bags in hand - heading off to Newz Bar. Now if you know Liverpool well, you'll know it's only 2minutes away from the Noble House and yet Carley's friend offered to drive so we all piled into the back of her car and whizzed around.

I have to say Carley Stenson is one of the most lovely people I have ever met, she is a completely normal girl who wears her heart on her sleeve- she kept receiving texts from ex-boyfriend Ricky Whittle all night, who she appears to still love to absolute bits.

After dancing around with glass of wine in hand, my friend realised that Amir Khan was in the VIP booth - I never realised she was that big of a fan but within an instant she had me in the VIP booth trying to track him down... All I remember was this arm being wrapped around me shoulder and this voice saying, 'You looking for me?' I swear I have never seen my friend so starstruck, she jumped on him and later convessed that she buried her head in his pecs. We found this very amusing the next day when we both realised how drunk we'd been! Amir seemed nice enough - shame about hsi girlfriend though, try and imagine an Oompa Lumpa with an attitude problem. Talk about jealous!

The next morning as I walked to work with a banging headache I noticed how all the photo's from the night before had already made it onto the front of the Daily Post. I know find it really bizarre to see what people right, according to one website - Ricky Whittle had been with Carley at the party all night and left with a sad face and his free cake. This was definately not true! We never saw Ricky, we were in the basement bar and he was upstairs with his friends, he only text Carley, nothing else.

So there... All you tell-tale tabloids say what you want because from now on I'll be telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment