Thursday 3 December 2009

Habitat Launch Night

Last night I took a visit to Liverpool ONE for the opening of the new Habitat store. With a glass of champagne in one hand and my bag in the other, I set about my multi-taking mission to see everything in the store. To be honest, the store is absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to buy everything in there however the price tags weren't quite as friendly - so good job there's 20% off at the moment until the end of the month, so get yourself down there. The food was absolutely amazing and in the end I did find myself 'accidently' following the waiter for the next culinary offering.

Got to say though, Ubiquity PR did a great job with the event and Joel and his team impressed yet again so big well done to them.

After browsing for an hour I went over to Barburrito for a fast-feed before I went to see New Moon for the second time, yes I am slightly obsessed with the vampire/werewolf scenario and for those of you who care.. I'm Team Edward all the way!

Although I don't intend for this blog to be celeb sighting focused, I did happen to bump into Amy Barnes () from Hollyoaks last night, she was all wrapped up in ear-muffs, hat, scarf... the works. I did hear though that the reason she was missing off Hollyoaks for most of the year was due to a battle with anorexia, so I wish her all the best and she looks like she's doing well so keep it up.

Note to all potential models: A big London modelling agency will be scouting new faces in Newz Bar next Thursday, entrance is free so go along and get yourself noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment