Wednesday 2 December 2009

Cricket Christmas Party at The Noble House, Liverpool

Last night Cricket hosted an exclusive Christmas party at The Noble House, which doesn't actually open until tomorrow! I suppose all Justine Mills had to do was ring the owner, mention the names Coleen Rooney and Alex Gerrard and voila! I mean the owner would have been stupid not to, the PR from the night is invaluable - now who needs to fork out on a expensive opening!

As I live very near to The Noble House, I happened to be passing as I saw the swarms of paparazzi zoom in to get a shot of Alex Curran. Followed shortly by Robbie Keanes wife, Claudine, who... cringe... was wearing the same jacket as Alex! I thought people shopped at designer boutiques to avoid this kind of 'Topshop' situation. Luckily the jacket was absolutely gorgeous and massively on trend with shoulder pads to rival those that Lady Gaga wore last week - you know the ones that made her look like a hunchback!

It's all out war now between The Noble House and The Restaurant Bar & Grill; the two most exclusive bars in Liverpool literally going heat-to-head. I'm going to The Noble House opening tomorrow night so I'll let you know what I think.

As this is my first post I should probably let you know what inspired me to start this blog ... As I live in the city centre I literally bump into Liverpool 'celebs' left, right and centre. The other day I was innocently walking home from work and Ricky Whittle, Hollyoaks and Strictly favourite, literally ran into me in the street, then I saw The Fonz and Gail Porter the week before that! If you live in the Liverpool bubble like I do, the you'll want ot know who's passing in and out... so I'll tell you.

Going Habitat launch tonight... obviously as research for my next blog and not for the free champagne...

No comments:

Post a Comment