Tuesday 20 April 2010

Steven and Alex Gerrard - What's with all the Rumours?

A couple of years back I remember hearing Kev Seed on Radio City telling people to ignore the horrible rumours that had been going around about Steven Gerrard and the then, Alex Curran. I knew the exact rumour he meant - something about the couple's second child not being fathered by Steven but by some gangster.

Seeing photographs of the couple out only recently makes it hard for me to believe something I was told at the weekend. That Steven Gerrard has got a girl from Southport pregnant and that Alex has moved out of the house they share with their two children. Ok, I asked the person who told me and how do you know this? 'Because my friend knows the girl who's pregnant.' Does she? Or if I followed the chain right back would it just originate as some malicious gossip people are spreading?

The couple seen here in March going for lunch in San Carlo. Do they look unhappy to you??

Now, if it's true then God help Steven Gerrard when the News of the World get hold of some proof. Imagine the John Terry saga times 100! If it's not, then it's about time these bitter people put a socket in it because jealousy never get's anyone anywere!

3 comments:

  1. I was told yesterday, from a very reliable source, that this is indeed true. The girl in question is 16.

    Not only this story but also that Alex has been having an affair with another football...I won't name names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Alex has been having an affair with a Derby County player and that Steven has got a 16 year old preganant and he's in court today to stop the story coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's in spain today you spanner

    ReplyDelete